Thursday, March 22, 2012

My sick girl

Yesterday when we picked Aleigha up
from daycare they said she had coughed
non-stop since naptime :( We got her home
and she coughed so much she threw up
a few times. I was tempted to go to the ER
but we've done that once or twice & all
they do is tell us to follow up with her
doctor the next day so I waited & called this
morning.

I'm so glad I did! My sweet girl has
bronchitis. So glad we caught it before
it had the chance to get worse. We CANT
have the birthday girl sick at her party! She
doesn't act to sick but has the steady cough. 
Say a little prayer that she gets well.

(being a busy body at the doc's office)

I hope everyone is having a great week.
It's almost Friday, Yay!!!! We were
scheduled to take our HESI Exit exam
tomorrow but they rescheduled to next
Friday & I'm relieved. One more week
to study.

No comments: