Thursday, May 27, 2010

Laying Low

My little helper, before a week ago she wouldn't
touch her vacuum & now she loves it


The other day she got home from daycare & by 5 she was already
saying she wanted a bath, so we did just that and played inside all
afternoon! I didn't mind because it has been so hot here lately
so an afternoon inside was a good deal!



We had a tea party, read books and done puzzles.
It was then I realized Aleigha is learning her numbers.
She can count to ten with no problem but she was
picking each number up & telling me what it was.
I was so proud of her!


And this little guy went Monday to get his summer
haircut. He had a few tangles so they shaved him
completely. I was a little shocked when I first
got there to pick him up but I'm sure Bentley
will be much cooler now :)

So that's what we've been up to. Not to much, just laying low!
I hope everyone is having a great week! I'm looking
forward to spending this 3 day weekend with my
family. On Saturday our nieces from Alabama will be
here to spend a month with us and I'm excited.

3 comments:

Annie said...

aw :) super cute pics of your princess! she is a doll!!
bentley also looks really cute with his new cut! i can't imagine what my gus would look like shaved, haha!

Erin said...

how fun, I wish Alex would want to play inside so I could get something done!!!!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

She is SO cute!! That's so impressive she's counting like that already. :)