Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

It seems like the days are just flying by and I need
it to slow down a little. I want to enjoy December
and soak up Christmas time with Aleigha but
life is so busy these days. Thanksgiving was great.
We spent time with my Moms family at my Granny's
house. I dont know why but I didn't take many pics,
didn't even get a family pic of us.

Here is Aleigha & my brother...Aleigha was being
shy with everyone as usual.



But then she started warming up and played outside
with the kids. Do you see the chocolate pie all around
her mouth?


I went shopping with my Mom, Granny and my mom's
sisters Black Friday and it was alot of fun. I was
just there to tag along because we are just about
done with Christmas shopping. There was lots
of craziness but we had a good time and didn't get home
until midnight!

On Saturday Henry put up outside decorations and
lights & Aleigha and I decorated the little tree
in her room and she loves it!


Yesterday we had a birthday party to attend at
Chuck E Cheese and Aleigha had fun playing
all the games.


I heard about "birfday cake" all day and let me
tell you she ate a plate full.


Now if I can get through the next 2 weeks I will have
a nice little break from school for a few weeks and
get to enjoy the holidays! I hope everyone has a
great week.

1 comment:

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Oh my goodness, could she be any cuter?! Birfday cake, I love it!!