Monday, November 1, 2010

Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch

I never got around to getting back on here and posting pics
from our trip to the corn maze/ pumpkin patch so here
We had such a good time with friends and
family. My granny even went with us.

Riding the little train with Grisham!

 Playing with the water troph



Just a swinging!


Back at the water troph...this was hands down
her favorite thing there!


We took a little hayride to go pick pumpkins!


My Little Pumpking


My nephew Tyler


Our group!


I wasn't sure how she would act getting her face painted
but she did so good I could believe it.
Isn't she adorable?


All 3 kiddos with their faces painted.


Last was the corn maze and we all had so much fun.
Even if we did get a little lost :)



And all of that fun had one little girl wore out!



No comments: