Friday, October 9, 2009

Poopy in the Potty

A few weeks ago we bought Aleigha a potty chair. No success with potty training really, actually she's quite scared of the thing. She will sit on it fully clothed and throw toilet paper in it but if I ask her if she wants to tee-tee in the potty she immediately says "no-no". Ha! If I take her diaper off & set her on it she freaks out a little so I quit pushing the issue. I didn't want her to be scared of the potty chair. Well last night Miss Priss comes running into the bathroom (while I'm taking a bath) holding her behind saying "Mommy poopy poopy" so I yelled for Henry because obviously I couldn't do anything at the moment. So in came Daddy & VOILA, she pooped in her potty. We were so proud of her & she was looking at us like we had gone coo-koo. I do hope that last night was a turning point to this whole potty training thing but who knows. I'm not going to really push the issue and I'm just going to let her decide when the time is right.

1 comment:

Erin said...

WAY TO GO ALEIGHA!! What a big girl . I wish Alex would do it :) Hopefully a step in the right direction!