Monday, August 10, 2009

Not My Child Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Wow this past week was a long one. Henry was gone out of town for work & it was just me & Aleigha at home. On Tuesday night (Wednesday morning acutally) at 1:35 am to be exact Aleigha was not waking me up saying "Mama, Mama". I went to pull her close to me & tell her to lay back down and realized she had no bottoms or diaper on. My dear child most certainly did not take her diaper off & pee all in the bed in the middle of the night. Nope, not my child!

Being that Henry was out of town I picked Aleigha up from daycare everyday. When I picked her up Wednesday her teacher told me she had to get on to Aleigha. My child did not climb to the top of the changing table in their class & she did not laugh at her teacher when she told her "no no get down" and she most certainly did not do it again. Oh yeah, she did not laugh at her teacher once again when she put her in her bed for disobeying. My child would definitely not do that.

Ok, enough about my sweet little child that is never bad. Let's hear what you haven't been doing this week.

Happy Not Me! Monday!


No comments: