Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Family Time

Two weekends ago (yes I know I'm behind) Henry's sister Shajuan & her 2 girls Kiana & Zahria came to visit before the summer is over and they head back to school. We had so much fun and after the first day Aleigha warmed up to Aunt Shajuan. She remembered the girls because they came & stayed with us for a week in June, remember. It only took her a few minutes to get warmed up to them & she was ready to play. I wish we lived closer so Aleigha could play with her cousins more often & get to know Aunt Shajuan a little better. It was a great weekend spent with family & I wish we could do it more often.










1 comment:

Lyryn said...

I found your blog some how and thought it was great! Sounds like a great time before everyone goes back to school!! BTW – Love your blog, you got me hooked as a follower!! ;)