Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Two New Teethies

I knew Aleigha had some teeth trying to come in & I try to check everyday but having all the nieces & nephews last week, well I kinda just forgot about her teeth. I knew she had been a little cranky & I knew it was because of teething and I really thought it was her bottoms. Nope I was wrong. While at her doctor's appointment yesterday morning, Dr. H layed her down to look at her throat & I thought I seen 2 teeth that broke skin. Yes indeed, her top 2 lateral incisors had came through. Just another one of those gushy milestones that us mommies get all worked up about & non-mommies think were totally crazy. So yes I got all worked up about, called Henry & my Mom to share the GOOD news. Just call me crazy but Monkey has 2 new teethies!

1 comment:

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

Yay! Congrats on the teeth! We just got Lucy's second tooth in last night. Teething can be such a nightmare!