Monday, June 8, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



Here's a little peak at what we haven't been up to.

Today I am just not feeling it so I would never be blogging at work, nope Not me!

I did not let Aleigha eat cookies for lunch the other day because she wouldn't eat anything else. Nope, Not me! I would never ever let her do that. I did not forget to put sunscreen on the girls (that their mother sent specifically for them to use anytime they were outside) yesterday while we were at the splash pad. Aleigha wasn't into the splash pad that much so I did not let her sit on the towels (diaperless in her bathing suit) and pee everywhere and I most certainly did not let the other kids dry off with those same towels because that's all we had. Nope, Not me!

I have not been horribly slacking on my diet and my workouts for the last week. I have not, not worked out pretty much for the last two weeks even though I promised myself to walk atleast a mile every day.

And I most certainly did not put Aleigha in her highchair with a sucker so I could clean the kitchen without her tagging on my leg. Nope, Not me!

Last but not least, I am not going home to send all the kids outside to play while I cook dinner, so I can have peace & quiet (even though I got a phone call a little while ago from the oldest saying that the youngest 4 had been fighting & arguing all day and I made it clear that they would not get to play outside this afternoon).

Happy Not Me, everyone!

1 comment:

Helene said...

I'm guilty of letting my kids eat junk food sometimes when I don't feel like fighting with them over what they'll eat. I figure cookies have to have some kind of nutrient value to them, right? Right?!