Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Weekend

The weather was so nice this weekend & we took full
advantage of it. Friday night we went to visit some friends
that had a baby a few weeks ago. I got to snuggle sweet
little Houston. Not good for my ovaries. Maybe Aleigha
will get a sibling sooner rather than late ;)
 
Isn't he precious?!?
 
Saturday we kept my nephew Tripp for a few hours
so my brother & wife could go on a date. We decided to go
to the Boardwalk to walk around & shop.

 
 
They had fun just running loose. My brother & wife met
us down there to get Tripp & our friends with the new baby
came to walk around & shop awhile.


They ended up coming over when we left the Boardwalk & their
little girl Nevaeh stayed the night with Aleigha. These girls played
& giggled until after midnight. They had so much fun together.
 


Daddy got up and made us green pancakes to celebrate
St. Paddy's Day :) The girls loved them!
 
 
Silly girls before heading to church. We took Nevaeh home
around 3 & our girl was exhausted. She fell asleep on
the way home & took an almost 4 hour nap. Yikes! I should
not of let her sleep that long but she NEVER naps so I kept thinking
she would wake up. Kind of nervous as to what tonight brings!
 


Hope everyone had a great weekend & a Happy St. Patricks Day!

No comments: