Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Duck Dynasty




We had family come in from Oklahoma to spend this past
week and we enjoyed spending time with them. They are
originally from here and we love anytime we get to see them.
My Dad's brother & my Mom's sister are married also & it was
one of their boys (my first double cousin) & his family that were here.
They are huge Duck Dynasty fans like we are & wanted to make
the 2 hour drive to Duck Commander & check it out. When
Aleigha heard they were going she was all in. Would not
take no for an answer & wanted to go too. I was a little
jealous that I had to work but excited that she got to tag
along with them.  

 
She had so much fun & they even got to meet Willie. Aleigha came out
of some of her shyness & told him "I watch you on tv" :) 
  

 
She came back with some goodies & has been proudly
sporting her Duck Commander tattoo and tshirt. 

 
 
I hope everyone is having a good week. I work the next two
days & then I'm off for a 3 day weekend. Woohoo!



No comments: