Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bowling

Last week we took all the kids bowling and we had
such a good time.

Here's Kiana getting ready to bowl


Tyler's ball seemed to go towards the gutter rails
every.single.time :)



Having a good time



Daddy showing Aleigha how it's done


And this was about as excited as she got from bowling.
Her first roll was enough for her, she spent the rest
of the evening just running around playing while the other
kids bowled.




I thought the look on her face in this pic below was
hilarious. I told her to smile & this is what I got!


I want to take them back sometime this week/weekend
but my uncle passed away so we've had a pretty busy
week so far. I've got some shopping to do this morning
and then were headed to my parents to celebrate Father's
Day now that my Dad is home. I hope everyone is
having a great week!

1 comment:

Mandy B said...

any uncle that I know?