Thursday, April 9, 2009

12 month check-up
















Wow, this year went by so fast. Last Friday I took Aleigha for her 12 month check up. Just 1 year ago she was 7 lbs. 8 oz. and 20 1/2 inches long, now she is 22 lbs. 5 oz. and 30 inches "tall". I have enjoyed watching her turn into the unique little individual that she is, she can be so funny and also so serious. She has so much personality. I can't wait to see what this next year has in store for us. We have a big weekend ahead of us with Easter egg hunts & dying eggs. I can't wait. It's Aleigha's first Easter so I'm very excited. Also, Sunday night was the first time for Aleigha to stay away from home. She spent the night with my parents & it was awful. We didn't know at the time but she was getting an ear infection & cried all night long. My mom just thought it was because she wanted me. We found out different the next day when I took her to the doctor. Well tonight we are trying it again. I hope it goes much better. I hated leaving her tonight but me and Henry do need alone time and I have a "girl's weekend" trip to Beaver's Bend in a few weeks so I have to get her used to staying the night with Mamaw & Papaw.

No comments: