Saturday, October 20, 2012

From my Phone, Lately

I have tons of pics from my iphone that I figure I might
as well post. Latley the weather has started cooling off and
we've been able to spend more time outside & I love it.
 
Aleigha loves evening walks so she can ride her bike!
 
 
Ready for school!
 
 
Dance...her favorite day of the week!
 
Teach 'em young :) She asked if she could
help mop, how could I resist?
 
 
What they do best...
 
Dance day again, then we headed to eat mexican
afterwards with Mamaw!
 
And of couse it's that season again & my sweets
stays sick. A few trips to the doctor & I think
were finally on the road to recover!
 
There is an upside to my hyper girl being sick and these
sweet snuggles is one of them!
 
A trip to the arcade lifted her spirits some! So glad my sweet
girl is starting to feel better but until she's 100%
 
we'll lay low inside and do what she loves the most...

No comments: